Our Method and Research Avenues Are Built On a Desire to Understand the Global Economic Landscape and How It Relates to Security Prices.
- Start with a quantitative analysis of various asset classes.
- Seek to understand how asset classes combine to lower risk.
- Give attention to asset behavior under various economic conditions.
- Consider the law of diminishing returns as it related to diversification.
- Understand that Creative Intelligence gathering
leads to proprietary insights.
- Actively seek out contrary view points to thesis.
- Understand human psychology and behavioral finance.
- Embrace a contrarian bias when appropriate.
- Screen securities.
- Always understand valuation.
- Continue to monitor herd the mentality.
- Use volatility as positive.
- Adjust approach when trends or valuations change.
- Maintain intellectual honesty as data comes in.
- Lower risk by avoiding obvious losses.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of portfolio composition.
To understand the current complicated world, you must have a broad and open mind. This requires cultivating an awareness of various trends, cultures, people, and beliefs.